3.31.2007

SaTURDay Snack

Hey Nibblets! I'm gonna make this quick, since I don't usually post on Saturdays, but I'm not hungover so I thought I'd give you a little something. I got tonnes of great news this week about The Skip-Raid; more people than I thought are reading this diarreaha and I couldn't be happier! I'm not being a c-u-next-tuesday when I say I really really love all of you and am totally grateful for all the hits. Thanks so so much!Moving on, I just found these pics of my future husband and I thought I'd share them with you. I'm not going to ask him to wear a tux on our wedding day because I wouldn't want to cover up the beauty that is his body. I mean, I got a great ass; ergo, I plan on wearing an assless dress. Why not? Free dinner and a show - that's my ideal wedding.Oooh, he's cool. Cool as ice, even. I bet he owns a pair of the sunglasses from the post below.