4.05.2007

Enjoy the long weekend. See you on Tuesday!

So this weekend is Easter weekend. I plan on taking a much needed holiday up north. Maybe I'll hit up Santa's Village, who knows. Anyways, if you are in the city this weekend, I suggest checking out Gross Negligence at the Steamwhistle Brewery. It's free and it's a great photo exhibition. Plus, its at a brewery, so all you alcoholics can take advantage of that.My cousin is showing in it, and you can buy anything you like. That is, if you have the dough. I went with 3 dollars, so needless to say I left with a beer, not a piece of art.
In other news, I won't be updating till Tuesday. I'm sorry, I know this will be hard, but we'll make it through. In my absence I have compiled a few of my favorite articles from The Onion. Enjoy, and I'll see you all Tuesday. have a great long weekend!!

Horribly Awkward First Sexual Encounter 'Worth The Wait' For Christian Newlyweds

Insane Clown Posse Gets Ride To Concert From Mom

McDonald's Drops 'Hammurderer' Character From Advertising

Dane Cook Parlays New Burger King Menu Item Into Hour-Long HBO Special

Graphic Artist Carefully Assigns Ethnicities To Anthropomorphic Recyclables

Horrified Teen Stumbles Upon Divorced Mom's Personal Ad

Teens 'Going To Town' With Restaurant Comment Cards

Fourth-Graders' Button-Making-Machine Privileges Suspended Indefinitely

10-Percent Tip Teaches Waitress Valuable Lesson