5.03.2007

America's Next Top Model - Week 9? 10? I've lost count.

Hey hay hey. So, I'm not going to play with you; I missed ANTM last night. Yeah, I went for dinner at Jack Astors, wanna fight about it? Anyways, I have learned from Wikipedia and the good people who work there/edit it from their Mom's basement is that our good friend Britanny got the old heave-ho. Peace the spork out, homegirl.
In other news, I don't know who won, and I don't give a shit either. Here is what I have to say about last night's abysmal photoshoot.

Dionne said it best once: "I wanna be that girl's friend, but she always crying!" Britanny looks so unhappy in this shot, I bet she burst into tears the minute Jay said "last shot". She looks like that girl in highschool with an older boyfriend who ignores her 99% of the time and she's like "oh, he's just not into public display of affection!" That couple was horrible, and in my case, made out in front of my locker all the time.

As always, Dionne looks great. Remember when she sucked? Weird, eh?

Shit, Renee! Stop it! How am I supposed to keep hating you when you take AMAZING shots?!? That bathing suit is so wonk I can't handle it. Seriously, the cut-outs? The Gold buckle? It looks like something from Venus Swimwear (right Jenn?)

Dare I say it? Cha Cha Diva is doing alright in this shot. In other news, that male model is crap. He looks like he's dressing up as Maroon 5 for Hallowe'en.

I love Natasha, but this shot seems a little unwholesome for a girl who
a) is a mom
b) married to a 45-year-old
c) met her husband when he signed for her down at the Post Office
I can totally see Natasha winning this. She will be America's Next Top Model.

Well, that's it for this week's turd roundup. Can someone please tell me what "Next week on America's Next Top Model" is? I am dying to find out. Also, I'm about to make a bold statement: 3 of the 4 ANTM's are mothers. Does this not seem weird?!?
PS - My money is on Dionne for next week. Girl is gonna get the boot.

No comments: