8.15.2007

Bart vs. black Bart on jewelled skull

This is probably the best painting I have ever seen. Sorry for the short post today, but I am sort of stuck-at-the-station, if you will. I have a disorder that manifests itself on my skin. So like, if I get stressed or something, it shows. Anyways, I was doing pretty good until about 2 weeks ago. I moved into a new place and it is taking a bit to get adjusted. Anyways, my right hand looks like Freddy Kruger. So, I better get on top of that before it spreads. I don't want to go as Rocky Dennis for Hallowe'en (ps - is anyone pumped for Hallowe'en yet?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you AJW.

the mayor said...

AJ-dubs? Who dat?

Anonymous said...

A company should name a chair after you...oh wait they did you "LAZY-BOY". Google Andrew Jeffrey Wright.

The Mayor said...

Whoah whoah whoa, take it easy there Be-bop. I feel like a turd already for not knowing who it was. But now that I know, I am in love. And alls I need to do know is find him, chlorophorm his ass, and make him mine.
Wow, that sounds so creepy when it is typed out. Aps!

The Mayor said...

Ima get an interview with him for Skip-Raid Interviews. Trust.

Anonymous said...

Slam dunk! He does interviews so he just might make time for you. btw.....you're welcome!

The Mayor said...

For real, email me at skipraid@gmail.com. I need to thank you.
Plus, check the interview site, cause there are two killer interviews going up soon. I won't say who, but they are super-awesome (one in particular. She is one of my idols and I pooed my pants when she said yes to an interview)