8.02.2007

Jesus has answered my prayers!

First off, thanks for putting up with me during my 48hr hiatus. I needed to get some shit done, like packing my stuff. I got evicted, y'all! Jokes, am moving. Anyways, I just found out that VH1, the classiest television channel in the WORLD, has started casting for Flavor of Love 3. That's right - Foofy Foof didn't find love the first two times, so he's back for round 3 of the skank parade. Flavor is getting greedy - I can't even begin to imagine how much it costs for VH1 to borrow strippers from their clubs for 6 weeks. That's a lot of lost wages! Anyways, you know that New York won't be back - she is done with FF. But you know who I am praying makes a triumphant return? New York's Mama!
Pure class. But with 2nd Season's shitting in the house, New York meltdown, and lapdancing on 3-6 Mafia (or whoever the hell it was), how will Season 3's ladies top last seasons? Will someone give birth in the pool? ("Jigglez, you can't have no baby in tha pool!") Will someone violently attack Flavor Flav? (God, I hope so) Will Chuck D come to the house and finally tell Flav that he has brought a world of embarrassment on the good name of Public Enemy? Will the ladies rooms be decorated in Ikea linens? (Yes) Cross your fingers, and maybe the television Gods will bless us with something even worse!

8 comments:

Jenn L said...

amazing.

The Mayor said...

I know - I will clearly be coming over for weekly FoL viewings!!

Eric said...

I feel like your average small town hooker would still turn Flavor Flav away (they'd be afraid of him stealing their stash, oh and he's really ugly) so I've never understood how they talked all these woman into pretending they like him, and occassionally having sex with him.

Anonymous said...

no cable at your new ghetto?

The Mayor said...

Oh trust, there will be cable. This B can't live without MMM and The Food Network. Although I might not have the money for delux cable (I was living pretty high on the hog). So it might just be...gasp...BASIC cable. Ew! That just reminded me of a very funny Fresh Prince where they need to buy plane tickets, but they don't have enough money for 1st class and Hilary goes "You mean we'll have to ride c-c-c-coach?" and Will goes "how about instead, you take the b-b-b-bus"
Always a fun time with that Fresh Young Rapper.

Lee said...

Oh man, I just saw Public Enemy at the Rock the Bells concert in NYC (with Wu-Tang, Cypress Hill, RATM, Roots and some others).

Flav would not shut the fuck up. He was on stage 10 minutes after Public Enemy was over, and the sound guys had to "fade him out" like a bad Emmy speech. He brought his children on stage, he came on during Wu-Tang... he was like a bad case of genital warts that would not go away.

He did a 2-minute "boiiiiiiiiiiiiii" where it looked like his face was going to explode.

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when you allow a 48 year old child on stage.

Blogger said...

I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.