9.28.2007

Boner Time OVER!

People, I came across this picture this morning on DListed and let's just say, it was too damn early in the morning for my heart to get broken. Now, its no secret that I am a huge Jason Schwartzman fan (even during the coke/Selma Blair years). But when it comes down to it, my heart belongs to Adrien Brody. He is the King Of Lady Boners. So fine. Anyways, when I happened across this picture, my first thought was a resounding Hell to the L to the No, Bobby B! Wha' Happun?!? He's Lady Boner Repellant! Here's is what I think needs to happen:
The Hair: cut it
The Shirt: lose it
The Belt: yeah, you are not imagining it - it's that lame
The Man-joorey: melt them all down and make me a wedding ring (make me an honest woman)
The Jeans: liiiiiiitle tighter...
Trust. Adrien is a hot piece if he stops fighting it. Sigh. Know what's rull sad thought? Jason Schwartzman is all cleaned up and wearing a good suit, and the hair is good...and yet? Too short, take it back. Adrien could be wearing a head-to-toe turd suit and you'd still be like "On one hand, Adrien smells like dog feces...but, Jason is only 5'7....hhmm...this is a tough one"

2 comments:

Jenn L said...

agreed. ba-rody what you be doin'?

not cool.

The Mayor said...

I am declaring jihad on this image of La Brody