9.21.2007

Friday Weekly Roundup

Okay, so I'm not doing a roundup because I am bored, its because I am lazy. There is a very big difference. The actually, unfunny reason is because I woke up with a blistering headache and a cold this morning. Anyways, here are your little Skip-Raid newsfeeds for today (I like to call them Nuggets of Luv)

My favourite of your Jelly Belly suggestions was Pumpkin Pie (from Jenn L), Donut (from Anaheim), and Bourbon (from Thomg). I would also like to see Funnel Cake, but I think that's just because I went to Canada's Wonderland last Sunday.

Would you people like to see fellow Skip-Raid reader Tylerface have a little weekly ANTM blurb? I would too. If you are Tyler, please email me at skipraid@gmail.com (cause I lost your email)

Speaking of The Hills (...wait, what?) I found out that you can watch Seasons 1 & 2 of both The Hills and Laguna Beach on Rogers on Demand (for my American readers, that would be like your Comcast or something. Cable provider, you know what I am saying). So, looks like I know what I am doing this weekend.

File this under nobody asked, but I have decided to go against logic and one certain know-it-all scientist and do a week of the Master Cleanse. Sound familiar? Its what Beyonce did to lose 22 lbs for Dreamgirls and what Jared Leto did when he gained all that weight for that movie nobody saw. Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

If you haven't yet eaten today, read my favourite story from Dlisted this week right here. I think the pictures are my favourite part of the story.

I still hate Dane Cook. Good Luck Chuck was created to keep people stupid.

Have a great weekend eveyone! Peace.

8 comments:

ilana said...

I vote for funnel cake like there's no tomorrow!

The Mayor said...

I wish I was eating one right now.

Anonymous said...

Stupid is as stupid does.

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, a Forest Gump reference! How timely!

Dr. Spellcheck said...

It's FORREST Gump!

Anonymous said...

I hate Dane Cook, but damn! I would let him do anything he wanted to me, sexually.

The Mayor said...

Ahahaha, me too. I'd take the peen from that. But you know I would want to be Men In Black memory-zapped afterwards. I couldn't handle him shout-talking at me going "so, you know when you are walking down the street? Walking down the street. And there is a kid with ice cream. Yeah, ice cream. And I just run up to it, and smash it in his face. Just like that. Just smash it.."
God, he is so annoying.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who found his voice SO annoying!