12.14.2007

This melted my icy cold heart!

Oh my god people, it is not often that I read something and do something other than roll my eyes and call bullshit, but this is seriously the cutest story I have ever read. I actually started to cry a little, which probably says less about my stunning lack of emotions and more about a possible hormore imbalance. In either case, I better get my ass to the doctor because I can't be pregnant; if I am, that baby will be the poster child for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and a little something I call the "Time for Crack Shakes". Anyways, read it here. Its a Best-of-Craigslist for good reason.

8 comments:

Jenn L said...

that is cute, but isn't it illegal to open mail not addressed to you?

The Mayor said...

Totally, but when something is addressed to God or something cryptic like that, I think you totally can. Its like, where will they send it if it has no address? Unless you are writing a letter to the crazy derelicts on the street, then I think you can send it Jesus c/o The Pentagon.

Jenn L said...

well alrighty then.

Anonymous said...

Hormones, schmormones! That dripping sound is your grinchy heart growing!

If you REALLY listen to it you'll begin to understand this story was addressed to AND answered by God!

Get it?

The Mayor said...

God or no God (whatever you choose to believe), this was an act of extreme human kindness. That little girl will remember that her whole life.

The Mayor said...

If God wrote me a letter, it would be more along the lines of "Dear Mayor
Please, please stop swearing so much. Additionally, what's the deal with all the dick jokes? Were you raised in the garbage. Tell your mother I really fucked up, and I'm sorry.
Love, G-Unit"

Anonymous said...

G-Unit never messes up.....only people do!

alex davey illustrations said...

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
You havn't drank in like 6 months.
You're so tuuuffffff