1.09.2008

Happy Wednesday!

Hey friends! So, not much of a post today - the shit has hit the fan in my life, so to speak. I have a crapload of work at work, plus I am going away for the weekend up north, which means I am taking diction lessons to improve my 'Hick'. Additionally, I have been picked up to write for a magazine. Oh yeah, a real magazine. One you can hold in your hand or take into the washroom when you poo and then I will judge you. Anyways, I have 2 articles coming due and I need to get that shit ready. So, tomorrow I promise your asses a good-ass post. But for today, you will just have to enjoy this picture of a 5-mice suicide. Come on, it's been years - haven't they learned what a mousetrap is yet? We made a fucking boardgame about it, for Chrissakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy on the swears there Roberta........