1.09.2008

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Am I on drug-a-lugs here, or is Amanda Lepore extremely pretty? She has gone from dude to gay to pre-op to post-op to hideous freak to somewhat like a woman to 'wow. holy shit, Amanda Lepore is gorgeous'. Now, this isn't the first time I have written about Lepore. I seriously wish I could be friends with her. I bet she is super interesting. Fuck! Just as I wrote that, I started choking on pineapple juice. That's God's way of saying "get a fucking life". You got it, old man! Anyways, she is photoshopped within an inch of her life here, and I don't care. If I could, I would have every photo of me re-touched so that my skin looks like wax fruit and my eyes look like marbles.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGGERS MCUGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Y'all quit hatin'. 99% of the time, trannies look like Guy Pearce in Pricilla, Queen of the Desert. Admit it - she looks pretty. Not like Chloe Sevigny pretty, but pretty nonetheless.

alex davey illustrations said...

I need to watch Pricilla, Queen of the Desert.

Jenn L said...

without the photoshop sadly she is mental uggers. well maybe not even uggers, more not human really.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Love Underlaw said...

Amanda has ALWAYS been a Goddess, how dare you say such mean things about her!