1.22.2008

Last night on Degrassi...

Hey guys, I'm back! That's right - I totally wasn't killed in Amurrica. I had a great time - I bought a tonne of awesome American snack foods from Target. I also bought some Alli, so I should have some awesome stories for you soon! I haven't started taking it yet, but I need to finish my weeks worth of Poptarts. Wouldn't want to waste those pubjubs. So yeah, anyways, last night on Degrassi...
Darcey totally took the Midnight train to R-Town, but none of my predictions happened! She didn't get pregnant, but she did get Chymidhea (typo, but I am too lazy to fix it). So all seemed well, until Manny aka Degrassi's HCIC (head cholo in charge) finds her in the shower with slit wrists! I know! What the hell? It's not like she got the Super Aids! I'm pretty sure that shit can be cured with the 'Tussin. It ended really weird though - her douchebag BF gave her a abstinence ring and all was well. The fuck? Um, how about instead of an abstinence ring someone give her a 'watch your fucking drink you dumbass' ring. Do they have those at the liquor store? Jesus, honestly. Who goes to the bathroom and leaves their drink outside. Forget roofies, I bring my shit into the bathroom with me because I don't want any cheapos drinking it. That's my Diet Coke, no touch!
In other news, Marco was gonna break up with his BF. Pfft, who cares. I hate when they throw a disposable back story in there. So what will happ'un next week? Who knows. Darcey will be on the hunt for her rapist and Marco will be on the hunt for some ass. Sorry this isn't longer, but I am not feeling very well today. I will be spending it wallowing in bed, slitting my wrist. Kidding! I will be eating Trix and PopTarts and washing it down with Sierra Mist soda pop.
Also, Amy Winehouse was caught smoking crack? Damn you, Comfort Suites for not having Wireless Internet!

1 comment:

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

You're "not feeling well today..." That's called DIABEETUS! You done ate too much junk food, girl.