2.05.2008

Fragile...it must be Italian.

My parents were driving around yesterday (they are retired; it's what they do) and they saw this house with a Christmas Story leg lamp. I honestly didn't know they actually made these lamps. I knew they made Christmas ornaments of the 'major award', but really? A whole lamp? And up well past Christmas? I love these people! The best part is, my parents took this picture in bumfuck nowhere (aka Coburg, Ontario) where there is no such thing as Irony. These people have this lamp up in their home because they love A Christmas Story, goddamn it! Anyways, the owners then drove up into their driveway as my Pops was taking the picture, and he got freaked out and jumped in the car. My parents sped away like the Duke Boys. Again, retirees. You can't control them.

No comments: