2.14.2008

Skip-Raid Challenge!

Hey guys! I would have given you a good post today, but I am sick as (in the words of Dlisted's Michael K) a parrot's dick and so i am just fudging through today. I'm sorry, but that is how it is gonna be! I am wearing sweatpants right now (which I never do) and don't even have enough energy to eat delicious snacks. Anyways, people who know me know I am obsessed with dermatology (aka gross shit of the skin). Maybe it is because I have a skin disease that will be with me all my life, maybe it is becase I hope to someday find a cure. Or maybe I just love gross shit of the skin. Irregardless, I challenge you to tell me what is grosser than this video.
WARNING! This video is effing disgusting and I take no responsibility if you barf all over your computer.Have a great weekend, you sick fucks! And for all the readers from Ontario, Happy Family Day on Monday! (Yes, in Ontario they made up a holiday called Family Day. It's like Love Day, but you know...less lame. Or more lame? Meh, it's a paid day off).

6 comments:

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

DUDE! My Brother-In-Law (Whom I have the biggest crush on, I know I have crazy fucking issues) Had a weird cyst thing like that behind one of his ears. He said it hurt him and I helped him pop it one night. Not my proudest moment, but what was I supposed to do?

Jenn L said...

ew!

and i love family day!

The Mayor said...

I won't front - I had one behind my ear too one time. It wass like a fucking ping-pong ball. I didn't notice because my hair covered it. Anyways, it was finally time to release the beast and I popped that shit and it went all over the mirror (I had a corner-mirror in my bathroom at the time - great for angling the mirror and watching that shit fly...ew) anyways, it looked like I had been shot in the head. It was pouring blood and shit and it was all over the mirror.
God must have a great sense of humor - how else do you explain zits, cysts, farts, and diarreah?

The Mayor said...

Also, Deadeye-davi - don't worry about the brother-in-law issue. Just take pride in your sister knowing she is fucking a stone-cold fox.

Anonymous said...

Alberta,Manitoba and Saskatchewan enjoy family day too!

alex davey illustrations said...

yes! I love he he is so hot and doesn't care and is just chugging back a beer the whole time!