3.13.2008

Wacky Church Signs (...it's come to this?)

Okay, so while I was perusing College Humor, I stumbled upon this fantastic Church Sign. Ugh, come on - tell me you know what Church Signs are. Fine - they are when a church gets a little too punny with their outdoor sign. Anyways, this one is actually great.I am assuming this church is made up of morning-after club goers or an over-zealous group of 14-year-old white males. So I was trying to search for some funny ones - actually funny, mind you, and this was about as funny as it got.What if you are fucking a guy named Jesus? What if he works at Captain Christ's Churro Roundup? Still doesn't count as church? Why does God make it so hard!?!
Anyways, in honour of Friday, I made a few of my own. Vote for your faves in the comments, or leave your own ideas. It was hard to come up with some good ones, so try not to be too hard on me.

4 comments:

ilana said...

Christ hates literates and the monster mash ones definitely win in my book

Jenn L said...

my fave is defs the milkshake!

Anonymous said...

It was begging for a milkshake joke.

wittmer said...

christ hates the literate, definately.