4.10.2008

Cat Costume Parade!

It's Friday, which can only mean one thing...CATS IN COSTUMES!!
...the fuck? When did I start equating Fridays with Lonely Single Women? Who knows, but really, are you gonna turn down pictures of cats wearing cute shit? I didn't think so. I really wanted to do a post on colourful feces, but can you imagine the lack of photos on Google?
Uh, let's get to the cats...If I have any Asian readers out there, can you please email me and let me know what the hell this cat is supposed to be? Also, this cat is pretty famous for wearing costumes and stuff, and he actually died this year. Very sad. What will his owner do now? Oh yes, get another animal and mentally abuse it till it dies. Poor cat.
PS - Crazy cat dresser-upper? Can you take some pictures of your new cat dressed up like Fraggle Rock?Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!! This cat is pretty cute. If it were my cat, I would have to teach it to shit around the fleece and velcro, because I would never take this costume off!!I wanted to laugh at this, but just knowing what the ogre behind the camera looks like was enough to make me feel sad (justa little).You have to click this to make it full size. I stumbled upon this little gem while searching for cats in costumes, and ho-lee-shit, how WEIRD looking are these?!?! I was pretty scared of mascots when I was a kid, but this just put me over the edge. That black cat in the lower-bottom will be in my nightmares for the next 27 years of my life. Oh, but it gets worse...Santa fucking Maria!?!?! What are you doing to my eyes, Jesus? Please click this to make it bigger - what the hell is Ecology Cat?!?!? And that cat in the bottom right? I don't get it; was the costume made in 1992? Is it supposed to be a Heathcliff character? Is it supposed to be John Goodman in King Ralph? On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you piss in your pants if Kat FM Radio of Dubuque Kat snuck up behind?

Happy Weekend Everybody!! See you Monday!!

5 comments:

Jenn L said...

i love cats.

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

When I grow up I wanna be King Ralph/ Taco Cat!

Anonymous said...

Serpent? cat is so cute!! What is the costume on the far right in 3rd photo?

The Mayor said...

The serpent cat it by far the cutest...I think the 3rd picture costumes, from L to R, are:
Wizard, Lady Bug, Easter Bunny, Cowpoke/Gunslinger/3:10 to Yuma?

David Warner said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... kawaii