4.20.2008

Happy Monday!!


Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed 420 day yesterday by either puffin' the ganj or laughing at all the stoner losers who spent the day getting high. I was at a wedding shower, so I did neither, but you can imagine what I would have been doing on 420 day if I wasn't at a wedding shower. That's right - eating a stoner's worth of munchies without actually smoking. I would mow down 13 cupcakes, 2 bags of Doritos, a 2L of Mountain Dew (or Crab Juice) and then when someone would go "Holy shit, did you just eat all that?" I could be like "Uh...not my fault...was high as kite".
Anyways, I thought I would post this amazing video of an Engineer's Guide to cats (above) and Picnicface's Real Zone below. Both a great videos, but you do need sound to watch them, so if you are at work, throw in some earbuds, or just crank up the volume and tell your boss to go fuck himself.
But for reals, I have a crush on Kyle and Mark of Picnicface. I would totally get Polygamist on their asses.

8 comments:

Jenn L said...

man i love cats!!!!!!

what tv show was that one guy on from the second video? was he on street cents or something?

alex davey illustrations said...

I LOVED YODDLE CATS!!! I was laughing out loud.

The Mayor said...

Andrew Bush was on StreetCents. Speaking of StreetCents Alumnusses, did you know Jonathan Torrens aka JonoVision aka J-Roc is apparently gay? Why do I care? Mehmehmow.

Jenn L said...

dude for serious?!!! he is gay apparently! that is mental. would not have guessed. good for him, not so great fo the lay-dies

The Mayor said...

I know! I would do JonoVision AND J-Roc!!

Ginger Fan said...

What?! JT was happily married 2 years ago!!

Ginger is my favourite! Who knew a cat could yodel? THAT part had me laughing too!

ilana said...

Picnicface is amazing. Also Mark won Best Comedian in the Coast (like Halifax's Now), so you probably have some serious competition.

R-Dot said...

Loved picnicface when it was called "Tim and Eric: Awesome Show, Great Job"... boo yacka.