5.20.2008

Montreal, Part 1

Welcome back, Scrubs and Pigeons! Did you have a good weekend? I did. As you can tell from the title, I spent the weekend in Canada's Baguette, Montreal. As you may remember way back to October, I spent a week with my best friend. She didn't know I was coming this weekend, so it was a big surprise; thankfully, fate didn't work against me and the surprise didn't blow up in my face. Anyways, lots of awesome things happened. Too many to name on The Skip-Raid (and most you obviously wouldn't give a rats-ass about, so no worries).

Fuck, where the hell was I going with this? Oh yeah. I found two great things in the City of French this weekend. Well, actually, my friend discovered one, but you don't get to see that one till tomorrow. It is pretty griz. But yeah, so we went to Value Village (it's called Village du Valeur there) and in between trying on leather maternity pants and finding a Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony-like floral dress, we found a very cute book called Pupu Party Planner for $0.99. It was this super-cute Hawaiian recipe book from the 60s. The name made us laugh a bit in the ValVill (cause both of us love shit jokes) but otherwise it was just adorable and needed to be bought. We got it home and discovered that Pupu was actually much funnier than we originally thought.



1 comment:

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

HA! Pupus... EEW! French...