6.05.2008

Things I learned from waiting in line with my Mother to see Rosie O'Donnel

1. Rosie O'Donnel is not as fat as Donald Trump says. She is an average sized Mom of 4. I imagined she would look a little something like Jabba the Hut.
2. Rosie O'Donnel is actually very pretty in real life and she smiles a lot.
3. The lineup had a shitload of people (my Mom was waiting 3 hours) and no one was throwing any punches
4. Rosie thought my Mom looked like Streisand
5. Rosie gave chocolates to everyone who waited in line. See, only an awesome person would do this. You think Paris Hilton would give away chocolate?

2 comments:

Mayor's Mom said...

7. Rosie loved the Mayor's outfit!

Btw....it's O'Donnell.

xo

Marina said...

Hah! I didn't realize your dad was funny, but I guess back when your like 8, you don't understand funny parents anyways.