8.13.2008

I Love the Olympics


I know that posting this video is as redundant as jokes about mullets, but I really felt the need to share my thoughts. And by thoughts, I mean questions. And by questions, I mean let me ask you this (Mom, you might want to switch over to Rosie.com because this is only going to make you less proud of me): would you do it with this guy while his arm is still all fucked up? Yes, like do it do it. Watch the video and then tell me (also, it goes without saying that this video is going to be gross, so if you are a baby and can't handle seeing something get dislocated, then fuck off down to the model village, k?)

If you are still undecided, I encourage you visit the Daily Mail and get schooled on the number of ways an elbow can re-work itself. Anyways, my answer is Yes, but only because I am a depraved soul with major issues and an aggressive lack of boundaries. But all jokes aside, I cannot thank God enough that they caught this on film; this guy should go on Scarred. Have you seen Scarred? Ugh, it's so crappy; how fucking desperate was MTV for a host that they hired the lead singer of Papa Roach? If that isn't a lesson in saving your money. Seriously, people - one day you are singing Youth of the Nation, the next you are hosting a forum on VH1.com But am I correct in saying that Last Resort was in the stab-scene in Pay It Forward? Yeah, I know, speaking of pieces of shit...
Anyways, I was YouTubing more Olympics accidents and I couldn't find anything decent, so I moved on to roller coaster accidents which lead me to fat kids on roller coasters. And I guess you could say my day is complete.

3 comments:

Alizarin said...

Watching the pommel horse, I kept wondering how many of these gymnasts will never have children - you just know they had plenty of accidents while training.

The Mayor said...

And I wonder how many female gymnasts will be able to have children...on account of their aggressive eating disorders.

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

Lemon wedge!? Lemon wedge!? FATTY WANTS A LEMON WEDGE!?