8.29.2008

In Communist Russia, Cheezburgers has LOLcats?

Happy Friday, puddings!! This video of a thousand cats represents the end of summer for me. But just like every McDonalds Breakfast turns into a massive dump, summer turns into fall which means ALL NEW SKIP-RAID POSTS!!!1! Oh yes, nuggets. Starting Tuesday we resume our standard broadcast of all things ANTM and Rock of Love. So enjoy the last weekend of the summer, and I'll see you back here on Tueday. Peace in the middle east,
The Mayor

2 comments:

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

That woman is exactly who I want to be, she is the culmination of my 5 year plan. She is the cat pee smelling litterbox at the end of my rainbow.

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I discovered this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online NHL game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?