9.30.2008

Mayor Math

Earn extra credit by solving the following equation to discover what band I am seeing on Sunday night. No cheating, and show all your work. Bonus points if you write me a compliment in the blank page at the back (I actually had a teacher who gave up to 5 bonus marks if you left him a compliment. Thanks for not failing my stupid ass, Mr. McMaster!!)

Divide Y (G+G) by colour


Plus some blatant ripping off of X


And a little more than just being influenced by the square root of Z


Equals...

5 comments:

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

Why was there no clip from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon? That had kids riding on a magical rollercoaster...

The Mayor said...

Yeah, basically I should have just done a mash-up of MASK, Bravestar, Thundercats, GI Joe, Jem, Voltron, and the Mighty Orbots.

Jenn L said...

are you fur surious seeing black kids?! that is wicked!

The Prom King said...

I love black kids!
(...until they grow up and steal your car)

The Mayor said...

Hells Yes!!!!! I am so pumped!