9.16.2008

Unfunny joke that is sort of funny (like an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a vest)

How is it that That's What She Said is on par with Borat jokes and quoting Old School (You're my boy, Blue!!) and yet...I haven't gotten sick of it. How is that? Honestly, TWSS works all the time. I had to sit through an incredibly boring meeting and the only thing that saved it was saying TWSS after ever single sentance whether it made sense or not. I think it's actually funnier when it doesn't make sense.

"This is harder than I thought" (That's what she said) = somewhat funny

"I love KFC but it gives me diarrhea" (That's what she said) = hilarious

It's actually funnier when you say it under your breath really fast like Thedswasheesad. I wish you a Happy Wednesday! (...do it!)

1 comment:

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

How timely, I just finished watching season 4 of The Office. Are you a fan? Let's discuss until we die!