9.22.2008

WEIRDWEIRDWEIRD!!


Oooh, this gives me the effing creeps!! I dare you to watch the following video and not feel like you are being molested. Josh Groban gives me the serious heebs; You Raise Me Up makes my crotch bleed. Literally. That shitshow of a song induces my period. My uterus hears Josh Groban's voice and thinks that he is near me and rejects the idea that it could build a home to house his spawn. But this mash-up of television themes from last night's Emmy awards really takes the cake (a cake made of pickle juice and band-aids). Can someone else watch this clip and tell me if it makes you feel really high too? I mean, I live downhill from a glue factory and being stoned is a daily thing, but pineapples rainbow stapler, right? Oh fuck, I'm high again - really need to start closing the windows and using the air conditioner (freon = DELICIOUS!)

6 comments:

The Prom King said...

Funny thing, I've taken about 8 T3s today and should be totally off my hinges, but watching the video has had the reverse effect on me.

It's like... my body thinks I'm high, but my brain is like "Who is this man, and why is he singing like that?"

Excuse my ignorance of all things crap, but I don't even know who this guy is... but honestly who would give this man a career? WHO, I ASK! (If it's that Simon Cowell, so help me God, this is the last thing I needed to push me over the edge!)

The Mayor said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_l_A6-7td0&feature=related

I take no responsibility if you contract 'retarded'.

The Prom King said...

NOW I know who he is.... dear god, that one song makes me want to stab my eyeballs with a number 2 pencil. (but only no. 2)

My blood is on your hands mayor!

deadeye-davi / uncle jesse said...

I wpould still let him do 15 naughty sex things on, in and to me...

Alice said...

No words...That was four and a half minutes of terror. I will point out that when he's doing the South Park theme song, I swear his eyes go full on black and he is THE DEVIL.

alex davey illustrations said...

Remember when I made you pickle cupcakes for your birthday, watched you eat them, waiting for you to spit it out.... and.... you ate the whole thing and said they were delicious?
case in point you are stupid.