10.31.2008

Happy Hurl-loween


No John O'Hurley this time kids. Today is Halloween, and I apologize for being such an absentee parent this week. I have been moving from my old house to my new house, and it was a challenge (to say the least. It was like the The Saga fucking Continues). Anyways, please enjoy the above video of my Boyfriend, Bill Hader, doing his best Vincent Price. Also, I know that this isn't the most recent Vincent Price sketch, but I can't get behind last weeks. It just wasn't that funny. I tried really hard to find John Travolta as the gay Dracula, but it isn't available (balls). But after you watch the clip above, why not go back in time and re-read some great Halloween posts of years past? Posts like:

Why Halloween 2007 Sucked Assholes for Me and The Trip to the Haunted Amusement Park

Costumes at the Mercy of Copyright Infringement Laws

I Hate Slutoween

An Old-Ass Post about my Favourite Halloween Costumes (seriously, it's from May 2007)

Have a Happy Halloween everybody, and I'll be back on Monday with the good shit (for real this time).
Peace
The Mayor

3 comments:

Maman said...

Ou est Tetes-A-Claques Halloween?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
red rain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.