10.16.2008

I MISSED ANTM LAST NIGHT!!

I know, I have no excuse, but I do sort of have a good excuse. I was babysitting. Ugh, I know - who are we kidding? That's a terrible reason to miss the glory of Tyra's wigtape and the megawattage of her chunkah chunkah thighs. Anyways, can you all leave a brief run-down in the comments for me? It's not often that I ask favours of you, so just do it, okay? I thought we were friends. Here, hold this for me, and tell them you have no idea who I am or what's in the bag, capeiche?

7 comments:

Jenn L said...

it was not on yesterday! again. you missed nothing.

The Mayor said...

This I have been told. Praise Jeebus!

Anonymous said...

You missed seeing the hooch ddo a nice hoochie booty shake.

alice said...

Recap episodes are lame, this one was ultra boring. Most exciting was vegan Elina bitching out Sheena for eating meat. Whoopeee a vegan on a high horse, who would have thought?

tylerface said...

THE A CHANNEL GOT RID OF OUR WEDNESDAY RITUAL.

Seriously. Half way through the cycle? They're obviously paying their schedulers in crack cocaine.

It's still on the CW. Rogers cable channel 166, I believe.

I always forget, though. Thank Jeebus for YouCHUBE!

monkeygravity said...

Don't worry! If you miss the Wednesday show, A channel airs ANTM on Thursdays!

"The Mayor is the rudest person I have ever met. I mean, read." said...

Why is jeebus doing this to me? I cannot handle all this change. A-Channel, get your shit together!! I can't wait till Thursday - I have an office pool going on this shit, and I don't need people ruining it all for me!