11.09.2008

Everyone has Puppy Fever!!


Since I posted this link last week, I have received more emails and unsolicited phone calls in the Skip-Raid's history. You guys are really crapping your pants over these puppies, aren't you? Look, I don't blame your asses; puppies are the shit, and these ones are no exception. As my Mother says "I just want to reach through the screen and grab one". Will you grab one for me too, Moms? I like the one in the blue collar.

But what do we know of the puppies? (I know, these are the pressing issues. Move over, Barack). Let's get the facts on our new Overlords from Planet Pupulon.

- The puppies are Shiba Inus, not Akitas. DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE TWICE!

- Their names are Autumn, Ayumi, Amaya, Aki, Akoni, Ando. I would have picked different names, but that is just me I guess. Aw, let's face it, I would have named them Poop-poop, The Soup, Fat Britney Spears, Russel Brand, Tim & Eric, and Crapface Turdcam. I guess theirs have more of a universal appeal.

- They are 5 weeks old. STAY THAT WAY, PLS.

Anyways, go ahead and click the link up at the top to see what the fuss is about. If you don't get it or don't waste your whole day watching it, then you have no soul and you are a jerk and what's it like to not like puppies, you anus? What? Exactly.

No comments: