11.27.2008

I think I found my husband.

When my roomate sent me this (thanks Julia) I knew it was going to be something special. She prefaced it by saying "have you heard about the guy who tried to pay his bills with a drawing of a spider?" and I knew...I just knew...there was another lazy, irresponsible soul out there for me. His name is David Thorne (Mayor Thorne...sigh) and he owed his utility company almost $250. So he did what any normal person would do - he mailed them a drawing of an adorable spider. Anyways, please read and enjoy (it's a bit long for me to copy and paste here).
Click here to read the emails, which pretty much sum up that Australia is a douchbag and won't let people just live their lives (if their lives involve deferring payment via drawings).

1 comment:

ilana said...

amazing.