11.24.2008

Short shit for a long slide.

Did anyone else notice that McKey won ANTM Cycle 11?
.
.
.
.
I know, me neither. Ever since A-Channel moved ANTM on me I lost touch with watching it and then all of a sudden my worst fears came true; it got boring to me! I mean, it didn't help that the Final Three were McKey, Samantha, and Analeigh (aka The Ambien Trio). So yeah, that was that! McKey's weird sort-of Jane Lynch mug will be all over 1 Seventeen cover and then it's back to the UFC circut from whence she came. (I know I know, it's Mixed Martial Arts. But honestly? It's pretty much just UFC). So yeah, not too much more to say about McKey but zzzzzzzzz. Before you know it, TyTyBaby will have Cycle 12 all ready to go and we will be just wrapping up CNTM (which starts soon...TRAIN WRECK!!)

To wrap up today's post (sorry it's short, but I have a cold and I sound like Patty and Selma) here is an adorable picture of a momma cat, poppa cat and their little babies. For serious! It's a daddy cat who actually stuck around! I know, crazy right? Anyways, enjoy it.

1 comment:

the prom king said...

That orange daddy cat look suspiciously unlike the others... do I smell an episode of Maury in their future?