12.15.2008

10 Days till Christmas

I know that this picture has been everywhere from Boing-Boing to Reddit to The Drudge Report, but that still doesn't make it very very clever. Also I came into work last week, and someone in my office had changed my computer background to this. I don't know why people complain so much about working in an office - it's really not that bad. I mean, it can get a little Office Space at times, but it's not the corporate nightmare people imagine it to be. I actually really get along well with my coworkers. And yes, we do celebrate everything with cake.

Speaking of my office, big ups to my boss for having a baby this weekend! He looks like a little chicken nugget and is adorable. I bet he smells amazing (all babies do).

Christmas is coming soon, which means you need to put in your orders for SkipRaid Christmas Cards soon!! Click here to get all the details on your very own card SIGNED BY THE MAYOR! I know, right?
To tie you over till you get yours in the mail, click here. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

And just for funners, here's Kanye's SNL performance of Love Lockdown from two nights ago. I dedicate this one to my Moms who LOVES this song. Sorry Mama, but Kanye is nothing without Auto Tune. I'm not one to promote lip synching, but...well, I think you know where I am going with this. This is just terrible. I will say this - that backdrop is some Jostens hotness. Colbert for the win!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like ecards, here are some beautiful, animated ecards for Christmas.