12.11.2008

Who, moi?


Ugh, I love me some Bitty Robot Baby. So adorable. Anyways, today is Thursday which can only mean one thing - I'm lazy. But really, isn't that every day? Anyways, today's post is just a link to my weekly Villatype article. Click here to read this week's amazing-ness. Not a word, don't give a shit. I would have written something better, but I need to get my ass to the grass and write an amazing application for Colin and Justin's Home Heist. Me and my two roomates decided last night that our crack-den needs a makeover. If you have ever been in my new home (there are at least 3 of you) you will know that my house is chock-a-block full of couches (3 in the livingroom) broken furniture (a futon in the sunroom) and sometimes, if you are lucky...and my mother, weed smells. Basically, I live in a palace that Alessandro di Medici would be jealous of.

Anyways, enjoy.

No comments: