7.10.2009

I think I found the best video ever.

Every once in a while you come across a YouTube video so amazing, you need to share it with the world. Well friends, meet Jill - a child who is learning about periods. This video has it all: laughs, cuteness, gross depictions of menstrual blood, a mom with a fierce wig, learning through aggressive repetition, awesome vintage clothes and furniture, but most of all, a very charming and inquisitive little girl with Down's Syndrome (not to mention great style). Anyways, Happy Friday!!



5 comments:

alex davey said...

wow weiiiiiiiiird!

ilana said...

I think Suzie needs to learn how to wash her hands. splish. splash.

Renee said...

where did you find this?? After this, I don't need to look on the internet anymore. I think I just saw the end. Nothing more to see. Wrap it up!

DjTyranno said...

Oh Jesus. I'm choosing to laugh because crying makes my mascara run and sting my eyes.

carmel dias said...

omigod is that for real? did i really see that? if so WTF?!?!?!?