6.14.2010

Monday Post re-runs :(

Hey everyone! Okay, so I was planning on writing something awesome for today, but this weekend was a beeet of a mess. First off, Friday night was me moving all my stuff into a temporary housing situation. Not fun. I feel like Royal Tenenbaum living out of a hotel. Second, Saturday was one of the best/worst days of my life: best because I saw Neil Hamburger and worst because I got diarrhea at Neil Hamburger (and yes, I will be telling you the story of that. Maybe Wednesday). Third, Sunday I was out all day petting dogs at this thing called Woofstock (yes, it is a dog festival and yes, all the dogs drop acid and hump furiously). So yeah, I was really busy and didn't have time to write you something good. My bad. Please accept this old post from June 10th of 2007 (HOLY SHIT 3 YEARS AGO) titled Muppet Babies: Where Are They Now? I guess I wanted to re-post this one since I was recently talking about the Muppet Babies growing up and how messed up I thought it was that baby Gonzo was all about chickens and eggs and shit and then he grew up to date chickens. FACT: in a Muppet Babies book I used to read over and over and over again as a little girl, baby Gonzo slept in an egg and his nightlight was a chicken. That would be like me sleeping in a sperm-shaped crib and my nightlight is a penis, right? I dunno, there's something weird and unsettling about that. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Anyways, enjoy!

1 comment:

dylan said...

arg! i'm so bummed i missed neil hamburger in toronto for the third time in a row! was it amazing?