12.26.2010

Best of 2010: Movies

Since it's Christmas break and I am in my pyjamas and really want to watch a Comedy Central Roast-a-thon, I want to make this post on my favourite movies of 2010 very brief. And really, what more do you want? It's not like The Skip-raid is the world leader in finely crafted and well-versed film reviews, right? So instead of yammering on and on about Inception, I'm going to sum up my favourite movies of the year with 3 or 4 words. Nice and short. LET'S RUMBLE!

11. MacGruber
Sorry. Was hilarious.

10. Get Him to the Greek
Diddy made it tolerable.

9. Hot Tub Time Machine
Sadly underrated.

8. The Other Guys
Fast forward through the Eva Mendes parts (not funny).

7. Kick Ass
SO. GOOD.

6. Shutter Island
The ending was like "WHAAAAAAA?!?"

5. Toy Story 3
Put Michael Keaton in everything pls.

4. Despicable Me
Better than Toy Story 3 (srry).

3. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Marry me, Simon Pegg.

2. Inception
Worth the hype.

1. The Social Network
Thought I'd hate it. I did not.

Movies I haven't seen, but will review anyways:

True Grit
Is probably super tough and awesome (seeing it tomorrow with my Dad)

Black Swan
Jackie from That 70s Show? Okay, I guess.

Tangled
Sister said it was hilarious.

Blue Valentine
"Hey girl, if you see this movie, I'll give you a foot rub"

No comments: