6.27.2011

The fat squirrel from The Sword in the Stone

When I was a kid, my sister and I loved The Sword in the Stone for one reason only: the fat squirrel that tries to have sex with Merlin. In the event you have no idea what I'm talking about, Merlin turns Wort into a squirrel and, seeing that Wort is having difficulty with a little girl squirrel, he turns himself into a squirrel. Then, out of nowhere, a fat-ass squirrel shows up and tries to get her mack on with Merlin. It's really an amazing scene. You're probably asking yourself how this post came to be, and the short-answer is simple: Facebook

In case you couldn't guess, green is me. So of course I clicked on that link and it led me to this. This is seriously, without a doubt, one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube.



I love it. I love that the title of this clip is simply The Fat Squirrel from The Sword in the Stone. Never has a title said so much and yet so little since Man Getting Hit with Football in the Groin. I watched it a few times and laughed out loud. I don't know what it is about this fat, horny squirrel hitting on an emaciated, grey Merlin squirrel that is so perfect. I didn't think it could get any better...then I got to the comments. Holy shit, the comments on this video, let me tell you. I realize that there are about 40+ pages of comments to read through, so I thought I'd go through them and find the best. Enjoy!

Lots of comments about how that squirrel isn't so innocent; she's clearly a sex-hungry predator hell-bent on gritty, unsettling squirrel-assault:















On the flipside, lots of people think that Merlin shouldn't be such a stuck-up prude and just do it:














Then there's this. This is...well, I'm not sure how to describe the following comments. They all come from the same sad, lonely commenter: Animeforever61:




















I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume he's a virgin. I'm going to also assume that his mother never leaves him alone in the same room as the family house cat. In other news, I'm very surprised he didn't describe breasts as "bags of sand". Anyways, here are some good metaphors regarding the fat squirrel (and one about Merlin-squirrel, actually):















Surprisingly, only one good comment that references "nuts":





I can relate to this comment more than I care to admit:




And finally this comment:




OMG!!! So I searched for it, and yes - the fat squirrel from The Sword in the Stone has a Facebook fan page.

...and hells yes I joined it! We're almost 400 members strong. I don't know what kind of benefit comes from meeting like-minded fat squirrel fans, but I'm sure it's something totally fulfilling and wonderful.

1 comment:

Renee said...

It's spelled "Wort"? Add that to about a billion other things I misunderstood about that movie.